Quet is a system for tracking questionnaires (QST) in a market research environment. This is to be an online system built in harmony with PHP and a MYSQL database. The scope of the system is to handle at least 50 users simultaneously. QueT is to track where the QST go to and track when they come back to a central point. Example: There is an administrator who will create a project and each project has a quota of QST. These QST are allocated to particular field managers. These field managers must update on a daily basis where these QST are. E.g. they are either *on desk*, *in post*, *received in HQ*. The QST are calculated and must reported as to where they are at any given time. By logging in every day the field managers are able to report where the QST are. This is tied together by dates. By using dates HQ must be able to *check in* QST from the *in post* field and change the status to *In HQ*. Times also arise when QST are sent back into field this must be done by the QC (Quality control).
Some points to note:
- Field managers are in different geographical areas - this needs to be displayed in the system and show in the reports as to which area in the country these field mangers are sitting.
- Regional managers are assigned Field managers and a no. of field managers report to a regional manager. This relationship must be shown and should be able to be changed or reallocated from time to time.
- There are also project managers who must be able to log into the system and pull reports and be able to see exactly where QST are.
Reports need to be drawn and shown on the following:
- Show total numbers, per project, where the QST are.
- Show dates as to when QST were posted to HQ and when they were received
- Reports must be able to be drawn as to when in post items will arrive. When a field manager changes a status of a number of QST to *in post* they must choose either 24 or 48 hrs. The system must report when items are due to arrive, how many items and for which projects.
- QST must be tracked by date so it is imperative that it is reported to HQ when and how many QST are arriving.
- Field managers must be able to report and show their daily balances for the last 7 days/ 30 days so they can see where there are and how they are performing.
- Deadlines must be displayed for each project.
Some NB components of the project
- Log in management must have different levels: Administrators (Regional manager and Administrator will fulfill the same functions) Field managers, *reporters*, QC and *check-in* in HQ.
- Allocation of quota: This must be able to be done by the admin
- QC must be able to reallocate QST to field managers again
- Message system: There must be a messaging system where each and every user can stay in contact. Each message must be linked to a project.
- Query section: This is where QST are slightly incomplete and are sent back to field however the QST is not sent back to field just a queryï¿½.The query will have details about the QST and is linked to a project. The queries must be able to be answered. The queries are sent to a particular field manager for as particular project.
- There must be a checks and balance in place so that every day the system must balance. Some key areas of this include:
o Field managers must not be able to total more or less QST's than what they have in their quota. Whatever they record must add up to their quota
o In Post items must be tracked by the system so dates must be used. Field managers must choose the date they post items and dates when QST will arrive in HQ.