This is what I need for a project that we are developing. It should follow these steps... The shopping cart also DOES NOT have to be developed from scratch....
1. Client will select a template from our options. By clicking a radio button.
2. After selection their template the client will be directed to type in their, company name and info.
3. The client can choose quantity for their order and also other products will be offered to them.
4. Client checks out.
5. Order gets emailed to us along with their info they filled out on the form.
6. We need to have a back end interface where we could put our "products" which are templates of our designs for business cards, letterheads and envelopes. We are going to be dropping in a bunch of designs for different industries and I want it to be as smooth as possible.
I like the steps on Dell's website... [url removed, login to view]