Using PHP & mySQL, create a script that allows for:
1. Create new "user" records, comprised of a First&Last Name, email address, physical address, telephone 1 & 2, and a boolean field, a login name and a password.
2. Insertion of new "lead" records (various types of fields, nothing exotic - mostly name & contact information) into a mySQL database. Each "lead" record will be associated with a "user" record.
3. Secure login by multiple users, so that the various users can see the leads that have been inserted in the database for them (this data will come from item #2 above)
4. Inside the User login area, the user must be able to see all Lead records associated with them. For each record, the user must be able to:
a. Enter "private" notes about the records
b. Enter "public" notes about the records
c. Indicate whether a given record is active or inactive
5. Also inside the user area, I must be able to place links to other pages, which will also be secured by the login the user must provide to log in to the system.
If you're also a good graphics designer, you'll get special consideration, but that is not necessary.