Multiple User Simple TO DO system using PHP and MySQL.
Use template for html page displays so I can edit html code
in input and output pages. There will not be more than 25
users on the system.
* Each user has a login and their own TO-DO list.
* Any user can post a TO-DO item to their own or any other user's
TODO List by selecting the person(s) from a drop down menu.
* When making a post, it can be tagged as private or public.
When private, only the user can see it on their own to-do list.
When public, anybody can see that item when viewing another
person in the groups, todo list.
* Each user has MOD REWRITE url like [url removed, login to view] which displays joe's
current to-do list and allows him to login if joe wants to edit his own list
or add entries to other people in the group's to-do list. If not logged in,
only PUBLIC entries are displayed. Private Entries are only displayed
to JOE when joe is logged in.
* If someone wants to view another person's PUBLIC ToDo list and
they do not have cookie set for that login, then they can only see
that users public TODO entries. If they click LOGIN, they are routed
to their own TODO page showing their own TODO list.
* Setting a login cookie (1 year) would be great so user is auto logged
in from their usual PC and can add and edit own entries very quickly.
* When viewing someone's TODO list, entries are listed 3 columns.
Entry contains: Name of poster, date and time posted. Change status
of entry. Actual message. If priority is High, background colour is red.
If priority is Normal, background colour is white and low is light blue.
See the attached images to show what is required.
* Simple admin section where users can be added or deleted.