Multi Testing Script Decription
To be posted on Scriptlance.
This project is for a quick easy split testing script. It needs to be in PHP w/ MySQL. I will retain full rights to the script.
Please take notice of the budget on this project. If you cannot place a bid within this budget for this project please do not place a bid.
This is the first script I have posted here. If this project goes through to my specs at
a reasonable price I will post a lot more projects. I do not play games and I am looking for a programmer to develop a long term working relationship with.
If you provide quality work according to my specs and budget you will get paid on time every time. I also have no problem using the escrow service.
1. A basic GUI for admin to set up the test and review the results.
2. The ability to test more than one version of any page element. For example, I want to be able to test more than 2 headlines OR more than two Sign Up Now button images. In other words, multiple versions of a single page element. Not sure what I mean? See my example below under Multiple Tracking.
4. Ability for admin to activate/deactivate each tests.
5. Ability to test more than one element on a page at a time.
6. Script hopefully would be able to work on multiple types of pages (.php, .html, etc). Not a necessity, but would be preferred. Works on a HTML page is a necessity.
7. Admin report on results of testing, preferably exportable.
8. I will retain full rights to the finished script.
Additional Info (Added 7/22/2005 at 17:23 EST)...
Multiple Tracking - What I am looking for is the ability to test between 2 or more versions of the same element on the page and the ability to test more than one element at a time.
To better explain this let me use an example:
I have headline #1 (call it 1A) on the top of my page. I want to test 3 different
versions (1B, 1C, 1D) against my control headline (1A). The script would rotate these headlines
in that particular element.
Midway down in the page I have headline #2 (2A). I want to test 4 different headline versions (2B, 2C, 2D, 2E) against the control (2A) for this element.
Near the bottom of the page, I have a "Buy Button" image. I want to test 2 other button images against the control for this element.
That is what I mean about multiple elements. The script would track which
combination of elements produced the best conversion rates.
Timing: I would like to see the project finished and ready for prime time in 3-4 weeks.
Được trao cho:
I can have the script complete quite quickly - I have set 7 days in the case of any unforseen circumstances, however, I could probably have it done within 5 days - please see PMB for a details description