Đang Thực Hiện

116380 two easy oscommerce updates

001-on one site 99% of the products have options and they work great without any problem. But the other 1% of the products do not have options and on the [url removed, login to view] page it does not show the add to cart button instead it shows available options . So we need the available options removed and replaced with the normal add to cart button.

002-on another site we have a similar problem. We are starting to add products that have options and there is 2 add to cart buttons showing so we need the bottom removed and we want the correct add to cart button and available options moved to the top of the page (like the same on project 001 - above)

Kỹ năng: Bất kì công việc gì, MySQL, PHP

Xem thêm: easy problem, show updates, php page moved, showing products oscommerce, 001, oscommerce add cart button, add products oscommerce, oscommerce add options, oscommerce showing products, updates oscommerce, top php oscommerce, product_info php oscommerce, product_info php, php add cart buttons, oscommerce products showing, oscommerce product_info php, oscommerce problem product_info php, oscommerce php options, oscommerce add cart problem, oscommerce product_info page, oscommerce products problem, oscommerce without mysql, products mysql oscommerce, cart problem oscommerce, products showing oscommerce

Về Bên Thuê:
( 95 nhận xét ) Payson, United States

Mã Dự Án: #1862546

Đã trao cho:

rajeshsonisl

Done!

$15 USD trong 0 ngày
(574 Đánh Giá)
7.4