Web Users members and os-commerce on the same website have different databases
At the check out:
1. No address of the member is displayed
2. ENT book (a product) seems to be added itself to the cart.
3. We need to simplify a purchase of the products, and remove a step of re-login to os-commerce of existing members
4. Next we need to improve site registration. At the moment there is a problem, when user registers they are asked to pay for the membership. If the user does not pay for the membership at the time and then decided to do it later, then there is no clear way to do it, simply no link or clear path to the payment
5. We need to clearly show registered user - become a member. May be a button on the pages.
6. Next, from the members profile, when chosen to PAY for
membership, link takes us to the shop, where we have membership details and the books together. It does not look good. We ideally should not have Membership as a products, it should be separate and only appear through
the correct link, by register user to become a member.
7. There is also an error: