What i need is a web-based rotator script - similar to tpmrotator - with redirection by IP address. When entering a url to the rotator, i want to determinate what countries it may receive hits from. If none of the urls apply to the visitor's country, a default site will show up.
I need it web-based because i don't want to enter any code to the promoted pages.
- at least 20 possible urls, If more, better.
- when i enter a new url to the rotator, i want the option to choose whitch countries it will be shown to. If it is too complicated to add all countries, we can just group up the least popuplar ones.
For example if you think that choosing between 20 country groups is makable, we could have following options:
1. USA & Canada
2. rest of America
3. UK & Ireland
4. Russia & Russian-speaking countries (ex UdSSR) 5. Slav-speaking countries 6. German-speaking countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg) 7. France + French-speaking countries 8. Italy 9. Spain 10. Portugal 11. Holland, Dutch-speaking countries + Belgium 12. Scandinavia + Iceland 13. Arab-speaking countries 14. Africa 15. India 16. China 17. Japan 18. rest of Asia 19. Oceania 20. ...whatever i might have forget :)
- only if possible: have the same country in more groups. For example Switzerland could be in both group 6 and 7.
- rotator url has to be not frame-breaking
- rotator url has to have a bottom frame, wide enough to host two 468x60 banners
- fast-loading. Fast enough to load the promoted pages in a 10-second traffic exchange
- since i am the only one who will use it, a very essential look is good enough