I need a fully-functional web site for a company that offers domain names, web hosting, web
design, SEO/SEM, and web maintenance. I will provide the Dreamweaver template, and I need you
to make it work.
The web site will feature a complete member's area available to clients, prospects, and
affiliates. It will be integrated with WHM Autopilot, Enom API, PayPal, and also have some
other special features:
- Project management features so design clients can communicate with my company during each
step of the design process.
- Ability to modify and manage the hosting and domain package(s).
- Simple affiliate program that pays out commissions for referrals. Something like Post
Affiliate Pro should work.
- Ability to access web hosting features, such as CPanel.
- Accessible shopping cart with all of my solutions and services.
- Full domain management features, such as DNS, redirects, etc.
- Simple maintenance system that allows maintenance and design clients to send in updates and
specify which page is being modified.
- I use Axandra IBP for search engine marketing. I want to be able to display reports to SEO
clients. The simplest way for that is probably for me to go in and upload the reports, but I
need a simple system to make it easy for myself and my clients.
The support system will be open to clients, prospects, and affiliates. When the user is a
client, we will take their username and password to the member's area for identification.
The support system will feature FAQ's, help desk, and a support ticket system.
Content management will have to be very simple, while giving me power and control. I will need
an articles section that will be constantly updated. If we can pull this type of site using
Joomla (with search engine-friendly URL's), that's definitely an option. I'll design it, but I
need a lot of help getting the site to work. Once we get the basic model in place, I'll be able
to handle the rest.
The main sections of my site are as follows:
- Learn More (Articles, How Web Sites Work, Internet Glossary, etc.)
- Our Company (Profile, People, News, etc.)
- Solutions (Signed, Sealed, Delivered - complete web site packages)
- Services (Domains, Hosting, Design, Marketing, Maintenance)
Let me start off by saying that I'm a college student, so my budget isn't extremely flexible. I
know how these projects generally work, so I can afford most bids, but price is very important
to me. A lot of this work maybe much easier by cutting out most of the backend coding. For
instance, if we use Joomla or another content management system, and incorporate other
extensions or Fantastico features into the site, it may be much easier. I don't have much
experience with this, so I need you to make sure it goes right,
Depending on what you need to make it work, I may need some verbal assistance with building the
template. Customer support during the project is a must. It's essential that this site is fully
operational by the beginning of Fall. You have to be able to pay close attention to detail, and
deliver as promised. I will not accept your bid if you do not have prior experience with my
type of site. If you do not have any user ratings, please include at least a brief portfolio.
Let's make this work.