There is a zen cart addon [url removed, login to view] easy populate for our website [url removed, login to view] version of zen cart [url removed, login to view]
With this addon someone is able to export and import from csv files directly to the zen cart mysql database.
At the moment with this free addon I can export properly data from my database, but not all the fields that i have in my zen cart version because we have many other addons installs from the original [url removed, login to view] version.
(1) So I need to be able to export all the fields related to our products even the custom ones that we have.
At the moment the free addon does import an altered by me csv file but it does not so it properly.
(2) So I need to be able to import data from an altered by me csv file to my database without any mistakes occuring.
At the moment the free addon does not import new products from the csv to my database properly.
(3) So I need to be able to import new products from the csv (i mean products that do not already exist in my database) directly to my database without any problems
The main website language for [url removed, login to view] is Greek
(4) So I need the easy populate addon to be able to handle properly UTF8 Unicode characters from and towards my database
The free addon does not offer me any prompt or report for all changes made during a csv import.
(5) So I need the addon to give me a full report in txt format for all changes done during a csv import to my database