We are looking for a Reverse Auction website Developer that is similar (But not identical) to the penny auctions of sites like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
This is what the site must do:
- Must be original and NOT a fast mod, cheap script or clone script.
- Must be able to run Reverse Bids, Penny Auctions, Lowest Unique Bid.
- Must be very user friendly.
- Must be able to integrate with Merchant systems to accept all forms of credit cards and Paypal.
- Must have an easy to use, yet advanced Admin Panel
- Must have detailed reporting functionality (for example):
Registered Bidders (summary and detail)
Registered Bidders who've won an Auction
Live Auction Status (How many bid have Placed & who is Lowest Unique Unique Bidder)
A Summarized chart also required to see status of all the slots.
Closed Auction Summary and Detail
Item Shipping Notice (Invoice)
Average cost of a bid (by bidder, by geography, etc.)
- Must have a configurable item scheduler that will allow us to stage auction items up to a month prior.
- Must Have a User Interface Module.
- Must able to integrate SMS alerts on the different stages during/after the auction.
- Must able to Create/Send Emails to the bidders based on different criteria.
- Admin must able Create/Apply different schemes/offers on bid packs.
Only professional bids please.
Please send your portfolio via PM. Offers with an existing production penny auction site will be given preference.
At the point of award, the winner will need to sign an a contract detailing the terms of this engagement.
After successful completion of project, winner needs to provide free 3 months support to owner of this site.
All graphics used or created must have secured rights for a commercial website, these rights will then be transferred to ourselves along with all intellectual property rights. You are not allowed to post any of this work upon completion into your 'Portfolio' or ' Testimonials or otherwise.
Thank You. We look forward to doing business with you.