1. Add dropdown menus for sorting or filtering by sizes, date added and prices to product listing page ([url removed, login to view]) and search result page([url removed, login to view]), which already has some basic sortings by name and price. Filtering by sizes has to be independent of other sorting methods and dropdown size selection may not be the same depending on the categories selected, i.e. L, M and S for apparel and 26, 27 and 28 for jeans.
2. Modify admin's stock report module ([url removed, login to view]), so I can input attribute sku_id to each combined attributes, i.e. color of different sizes, directly from there and save to the product_stock table, which currently stores input values of attributes from stock report for colors, sizes and its corresponding product quantity.
3. Add option of viewing 80 items per page to the product listing page, which currently is set for viewing by 20 items per page.
4. Change the way color and size dropdown menu of product info page is displayed. Current setting will display i.e. "red" and "small" upon entry of the page and like it to be changed to "red" and "size", so customers will be forced to pick the right selection. Also, the available size selection should change accordingly depending on the color selected.
5. Change the way an existing dropdown menu for filtering by categories displayed in index_product.tpl.php. Current dropdown menu shows categories and subcategories mixed all together in alphabetical order but I want them to be organized like the original category menu does or at least not to be mixed all together.
6. Need a little help with an if statement. I want to display header image only on the first page of product listing. I look at the url and think if I know where the page number after cpath is stored, then I can write a simple if statement to make this work.
Good examples for Mod #1,3, 4 and 6 can be found from http://www.forever21.com.
I don't need mod #6 now. I find a way to get the value from page variable.