We are looking for a PHP-expert to fix some things in our customer's osCommerce site:
1. It should not open a new indow when you enlarge an image, but instead it should use "fancybox".
2. In the admin, we would like to have a box for you to easily change the delivery times. So you don't need to go into the product to change.
3. We would like the opportunity for customers to switch languages in the checkout area too. The country flags should be visible there as well.
4. h That page will automatically change the language and currency by IP address. I.e. it is aware of where in the world you are.
5. That the customer can select the number of items that they want to be shown on this page. Even that they either are 3 of the series in a so-called grid or that they line up one by one.
6. That we who use admin, when adding pictures of a products, we should be able to browse our "own computer" and not as it is now reaching a "PLASTIC" where you must first upload the image.
[url removed, login to view] to categorize brands. Thus, some brands have many underlines. Kind of like a category tree.
8. That one can use several search criteria at the same time. For example choosing a brand and then you can sort by price range. Today, you can only choose either or.
9. That the products under the "news" show up just like "campaign" goods.
Everything should look good and work in Firefox 3 and IE 7 and 8.