USPS Methods shipping module
I set up my website (I'm not a programmer at all) and installed the USPS methods module. One day it stopped working. I thought it might be a change in the API but could not find anyone with similar problems so I'm guessing it was something I did. The shipping method names are not displaying correctly and sometimes the most expensive shipping method is selected no matter what the customer chooses...not that the customer would know what they are choosing since the names don't show properly. I am currently using the flat rate shipping method which doesn't give customers any choices in how fast they get their order and cannot take international orders. Need someone to find the bug/glitch and fix it.
[url removed, login to view]