I am looking for a web-programmer to code a new relational-database frontend for me, to enable me to work faster.
You may use and include PEAR and open source librarires, frameworks...
The database itself is quite primitive. Less than 2000 datasets. Just one user. DB structure maybe changed into completely relational structure. The fields are text, HTML (with js editor), dates and time, select, multiple select, binary selects (yes/no). You will work with an empty table.
1. Display all records, edit individual record, delete individual record.
2. Provide real-time editing (without loading a new webpage), also in list view of all records. (e.g consider a yes/no field: upon click, the value should be changed for yes to no and vice versa. The newly displayed value should always be the result from a new database query, do not rely on successful queries. Errors should be marked)
3. Asynchronous data retrieval. To fill in the fields I rely partly on data retrieved from external sources. I need a possibility to fill in these fields with simple mouseclicks (similiar to the behaviour here: [url removed, login to view] ) The functions that retrieve this data will be provided.
4. Awareness of encoding and null values. Data entered should always be properly encoded. Fields that may be NULL, have to have he possibility to be set to NULL in the forms.
5. Multiple Edit: In list view, I would like to be able to apply the same values to mutliple fields at once.
6. Multiple filter and sorting possiblities in list view. Should be easily accessible eg via url [url removed, login to view];fieldb=false&sortby=c
7. Functionality comes first. Should work with IE and Firefox. It is a single user frontendend, so do not care aber simultaneous users. Security and Access will be handled on webserver level, so do not care about this.
8. Source-Code has to be provided. I do not accept any type of encoded scripts.
9. Payment by Paypal.
Thanks for your offers.
Đã trao cho:
12 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $278 cho công việc này
Hello! This is a placeholder bid. We would like to take this opportunity to render our service. We shall request you to talk to us about the finer details. Assuring you of good service and quality work. Best Regards:-)