Project: Provide a solution so that an Aweber Autoresponder Lead Capture form works efficiently and correctly on site.
Details: I have a HTML subscriber's form from an autoresponder on Aweber. The form is pasted in the attached document for this project. As you will see, besides Aweber's required system fields, there are three visible text fields and four hidden fields that are designed to capture additional information.
But, first things first...
Please bid now... I need the work done asap.
Additional Details about HTML Form:
1. Email: User Will Enter Data Here and it will simultaneously be parsed to hidden field named "custom leadEmai"
2. First Name: User Will Enter Data Here and it will simultaneously be parsed to hidden field named "custom leadFirstnam"
3. Family Name: User Will Enter Data Here and it will simultaneously be parsed to hidden field named "custom leadLastnam"
4. (hidden) - custom leadFirstnam: "name" is parsed here
5. (hidden) - custom leadLastnam: "custom Family Name" is parsed here
6. (hidden) - custom leadEmai: "from" is parsed here
7. (hidden) - custom sponid: I have an internal switch in this field...