BULK EMAIL/ALIAS CREATION
A minimum of 1000 email addresses need to be created, which all redirect to one central address. It is vital that each address:
- Is unique
- Does not look like a randomly generated string
- It would be a bonus if there is some relevance to certain (provided) key words, however there should be no obvious pattern to the email addresses.
More than 10 private domain names are available for use in setting up the email accounts, however the use of popular webmail accounts such as hotmail, gmail and yahoo is encouraged (in order to avoid obvious patterns)
BULK EMAIL SUBMISSION
Each of the email aliases created then needs to be submitted to a specified website. It is vital at this stage to ensure:
- The addresses are not submitted in bulk, but instead are spread out over the course of a month
- IP cloaking is used to ensure the submissions have no pattern and are untraceable
- The alias's created are able to be used repeatedly with the same IP address (to ensure realism)
Most domains are currently hosted with dreamhost on a LAMP platform. Full root/shell and database access is available if needed.
Further work will definitely follow if the job is clean, efficient and repeatable. If you have any questions dont hesitate to make a bid and then we can chat in more detail on the PMB.