We need a cashback script similar to ebates.com. We already operate a cashback site but we want a more advanced script with better and more features for the members but also for the admin menu. You can use our existing script which is written in perl and make changes / additions or you can create a new site from scratch. If you use our existing script you will need to be able to identify and fix all the bags.
The site should include 3 parts: members, affiliates and admin.
Site works on points. 1 point = 1 pence.
Please do not contact us offering readymade solutions unless you have one that is really flexible and you are able to change it to meet our minimum specifications/functionalities listed below. There is a 7 pages specification document so if you are unable to make a decision based on the information given below please ask for it.
In more detail we require the following features:
- Member registration and log in. When the user logs in to the site the login box will change to a short summary of their account (name, account balance) with the option to log out.
- Bonus for user registration
- Payment options. The member chooses how they want to get paid and how often they want to get paid. They should be able to choose from different level s of payment threshold. The longer they keep their money before requesting payment the more cashback they will receive.
- Member validation. When a member registers they will automatically receive an email with a link to click on and validate their account.
- Ability to track all member activities (by using a unique transaction id to all links)
- Ability to save each offers as favourites for easy access on those offers
- Dynamic categories and sub-categories
- Tell a friend option for the whole site
- Tell a friend option for each offer. When the member chooses this the specific offer only will be send
- Advanced my account page for the members. It should provide detailed statistics and the ability to edit account details.
- Coupon page
- Competitions page similar to [url removed, login to view]
- Top offers, New Offers, Top Products, etc
- Categories and subcategories for retailers
- Menu with extra links
- Random offers from different categories displayed
- Specific Products page
- Support page
- Bonus for refer a friend.
- RSS feeds
- Retailer Browsing. There should be drop down menus on every category/subcategory page to filter results by category, name of shop, highest to lowest cashback in %, highest to lower cashback in points, new to old, old to new,
- Search box. This should search retailer name, offer name and description.
- Coupons page should provide drop down menus to filter coupons by retailer name, category and coupon type.
- There should also be an icon for all new offers all coupons.
- It should also provide to users the ability to check whether tracking works or whether there is something that blocks their clicks from being tracked.
- It should enable us to create different user accounts for admin part of the site and which parts of the admin site will they have access to. Every single feature of the admin should be listed separately for us to choose whether to give access or not to each feature. Edit ability of each account should also be available
- Member accounts – View, edit, delete, ban, extract extensive statistics regarding transactions and clicks
- Statistics- We require very extensive statistics. We need to be able to get information on anything, offers most clicked most least, transactions, categories, conversions etc
- Competition page to create the competitions
- Categories/subcategories, (add new, view edit)
- Retailers. Add retailers, assign them to specific categories/subcategories, (assign each retailer to as many categories subcategories), assign coupons and specific products to retailers etc
- Enable disable links
- Expiry day for retailers, products, coupons
- Retailer, coupon and product search
- Payment settings
- Admin support area
- Manual approval and rejection of payments,
- Manual credit/debit accounts
- Automatic approval /rejection of transaction by uploading a .csv file
- Member withdrawals and payments
- Site and email templates
- Site settings
- Insert new pages
- All parts of the site (including newsletters) should be able to track client activity. Any link we add to any part of the side will have the unique transaction id [UID] that they system should be able to this replace with a real value so that all transactions can be tracked.
- Affiliate settings and admin
- Affiliate registration and manual approval of all affiliates
- Email automatically send after approval / rejection of each affiliate
- Tiered earnings
- Creative. Here the affiliates would be able to see all the different methods available for promoting the site.
- Stats. Members should be able to view account stats. Transactions (date of transaction, retailer, and amount, and whether the transaction is approved, pending or rejected). When we approve a specific transaction if that transaction comes from an affiliate the subscription should automatically appear as approved on that specific affiliate as well.
- Payments: The affiliate should be able to view payment record.
- When an affiliate logs into their account they will be able to view their total earnings and some other details like their account manager and details of contacting them plus the name of their account.
- Search box. This would be a search box (the 2 types required have been named above) where the affiliate would be able to insert it on their own website by just adding some code to their page. (the code should be given to them). When a user searches using that box a new window should open with all the relevant results. Again any links coming from that box should be able to track the user transactions and assign them to the correct user and to the correct affiliate as well.
- Support area. Preferably it should be the same as the member support area.
You should also be able to transfer any data from our existing site to the new database (if you will be creating a new database)