A Perl function
- A decimal number with up to 2 digits after the decimal point, smaller than 1,000,000,000
- An ISO 4217 currency code
- A string representing the given amount in words (as in writing checks).
For documentation of numbers in english see:
<[url removed, login to view]>
Use American English (without 'and')
One Thousand Five Hundred Twelve Dollars Twenty One Cents
One Hundred Ninety Eight Thousand Four Hundred Eleven Yens
Note that the country name is excluded from the currency name.
If a complete list of currency names (major and minor) cannot be obtained, supporting 10 most popular currencies is acceptable.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).