I would like a forum created similar to the one that is found:
[url removed, login to view]
However, it needs to be customized in a few ways. I would like the layout to be very similar to this with the top right navigation, top button navigation, left navigation to include features such as unanswered posts, private messages, my account, current online visitors, latest forum discussion threads, latest new member, newsletter, and a poll which could be placed at the bottom along with the bottom log in feature as seen.
General questions about the forum:
1. I see that some other templates have a newsletter sign up feature, does this forum also have this, if not can it be added?
2. I need load many of these forums for different subjects. So after I purchase the license and the changes are made, how will I go about uploading as many of these forums as I want, plus making changes that I feel are necessary?
3. Can admin post announcements that are displayed either on the top of the topics, or in everybody's inbox of their private messages?
4. Can users post polls/surveys, images, etc?
Changes that need to be made:
1. Bottom to read Copyright my [url removed, login to view]
2. Be able to customize the background colors where it says "General Forum", "Special Forum", "Help Forum", etc. Our forums will not have these categories, but I assume I will be able to change these on the admin interface.
3. Where it says "Inform Forum" with the subtitle this would need be changed to either a logo or plain text that I can easily edit in the future.
4. The image to the left will either need to be changed to a logo we provide, or become a place where we will put an advertisement.
5. Change the word Links in the upper right hand corner to Advertise
6. The forum needs to fit and adjust to the screen, which I assume it does already
7. Security implemented where people have to type in characters (letters and numbers) from an image before they sign up to prevent fake accounts.
Please provide me with a quote, as I look forward to working with somebody very soon to get this project underway and complete. Please, once again, provide me with a working model of these forums so I can test out all of the admin functions, if possible.