I have a form (already built) that I need to connect to a MySQL database, this must be done using command line and shell access, no phpMyAdmin or other GUI interface is available. This project will include the following:
1) Add a table (or more than one if it makes sense) to the DB.
2) Connect my form, on an .html page, to the DB so it submits and fills in the DB table properly. PHP is available on the server and you can parse PHP within HTML if necessary.
3) Include a feature on the form to upload three images to a specified folder. There is a CGI script in place to do this but it isn't working, or any other method you suggest would be fine.
4) Validate zip code and phone number fields.
5) If an error occurs on submission, return the user to the form without dropping the data that's already been entered, so they don't have to start over.
6) Test the form.
7) Tell me how to export data, using the command line, to a format usable by my client like a CSV spreadsheet.
This form will only be live until April 14 if that matters, and will be used once per year for about 5 weeks. There will only be around 50 submissions max.