Looking for someone to create a form processing script with user side form submission and some back-end administrative tools.
Technologies: Must be Unix based. Can be written in Perl/CGI or PHP. Can use a flat file or may use MySQL (please comment on this and any price difference in your bid). Ideally you will use already available modules and reused code.
Design: Basic design template will be provided
- user is presented with an initial form with introductory information and one question.
- Based on the answer to that question, the next page will display a subset of the possible questions. There are between 20 and 30 total questions. Some are radiobuttons, some pulldown, some text fields.
- Upon submission of the second page, form fields are checked for completeness (some are required) and proper form (ensuring an accurate-looking email address, for example). An incomplete or innacurate form is redisplayed to the user with the bad fields highlighted, and the fields pre-filled in.
- In this form the user must upload a file. The file is to be placed in a directory with other submitted files.
- upon submission of a complete and accurate form, user gets an email confirmation. Email is HTML designed with same design as site. Administrator gets an email confirmation with all data, including uploaded file attached.
- administrator can download a tab-separate-value (TSV) file of all the data collected by the form. Administrator can select the submission number to start the download of this file. (i.e., start at line 30, to not download the first 30 lines)
- administrator can upload new files to the same repository that users can
- you have experience doing form processing in one of the requested technologies. This should look like an easy project to you.
- Please include urls to similar projects you have done.