We are expanding and looking for more Rails developers. You will work with other great developers on our distributed teams, building [url removed, login to view] and other products for Web 2.0 startup companies.
Requirements: skills, experience, and availability
* Talented, highly productive developer, and a good object-oriented programmer
* Understands Ruby and ready to work with Ruby on Rails
* Experienced Web developer with a history of releasing dynamic applications. Must understand HTTP, HTML, CSS, and Web user interfaces
* Written English skills
* Can work independently. You should have experience designing and building a complete software product or application by yourself.
* Understands how to work in a distributed, open source, or outsourced team with online ticketing and version control.
You can work anywhere in the world and set your own hours. You should have a computer and a broadband Internet connection.
We are looking for full-time, or part-time with more than 20 hours per week available. We want to work with the best, and create long term relationships. We will offer you some trial tasks, with advance payment, and learn to work together. If that goes well we will offer you a long-term contract.
How should the candidate respond? What information is required? What is the trial task or qualifying process?
Please visit [url removed, login to view] and post a resume, a desired hourly rate, and the numbers of hours that you have available per week.