Home Page Site
We want to give my visitors their own small website that they can edit. (Like at [url removed, login to view])
We already have a make-your-own User Page site that we offer our visitors, but it is not near what we really want.
This is for Winx Club fans, which is a cartoon, and it will be Winx Club themed, and we will supply any needed graphics, games, vidoes, music etc..
This is what we want:
Sign Up with Username, Password:and Email, the Username creates a directory using that name (that will store all the files of that user),
Username and Password is sent to them by Email with the name and link to the site.
Log In with Username and Password for editing:
* Enter text they want with a text box, they can choose color and size.
(After the text is entered they should be able to drag and drop the text anywhere on the page except over the menu and comment box on the left side.)
* Choose a cursor style from premade cursors.
* Upload or choose picture for background.
* Upload pictures and drag and drop them anywhere on the page except over the menu and comment box on the left side.
* Add links and new pages to a premade menu.
* Choose premade pages to add to their menu (DressUp Games, Videos, Picture Gallery etc.)
* Optional Winx Club Theme song played on home page.
* Preview Page(s)
* Log Out
On the edit page, there should be a link at the top that shows the url of their home page that they can click on it and opens their site in a new window.
There should be a "Save" button to save their page.
The menu will be on the left with a comment box below it and those objects can not be moved or have any pictures or text overlapping on them.
On their finished page there a small link to back to my site, such as This site compliments of... .
Most of all, it should be easy to use because our users are mostly age 8-18.
If your work is good, you will get first pick for any upgrades to the progam.
We will want a small working example before we go further with accepting the winning bid. Just an example of uploading a file, dragging and dropping the file, entering text in the text box and dragging and dropping [url removed, login to view] then saving so we can see how the output page looks.