To design a crowdfunding website that has all of the functionality offered at competitor websites such as [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
This site will have all of the same functionality and design on indiegogo.com. It will be a crowdfunding site where users can login by signing up or through facebook, and will allow them to create a mini-site where they can invite funders/donors to reach their project goal.
Each project has a deadline, minimum funding goal, the ability to choose if you would like to provide rewards, and a tiered system to give these rewards (variable according to the user). The user must also maintain full ownership of their projects.
The model is straightforward: you set a goal, deadline, and a set of rewards for your supporters. If you meet your goal, you get the money and your fans get their reward.
- Allow users to browse and pledge money toward projects in return for rewards
- Allow users to easily share projects via social media buttons (facebook, twitter, blog, pinterest, and the ability to add on ANY others)
- Allow users to create a project (text, rewards, video pitch, money goal)
- All-or-Nothing Funding (unless a project is fully-funded by its deadline, no money actually changes hands) (THIS ALSO MUST BE CHANGEABLE by THE ADMIN)
- Our website will generate revenue by taking a % cut of all funds successfully raised. All credit card/transaction fees will also be passed on to the project creator (This MUST be a changeable features, at first our % cut will be ZERO and in the future it may change)
-Must integrate a Paypal payment system
-User friendly admin features
-Projects for fundraising have a goal to reach
-All users (donors and project creators) have the ability to comment on and FOLLOW projects AND other users
-It allows sharing projects on Facebook, Twitter and other social media outlets.
-The ability to vary search functions on the site (ending soon, recently posted, most popular, close to reaching goal, by certain subject matter, or by location)
-Most importantly, the website MUST be user friendly, CLEAN, easy to navigate
-Users can post or edit unlimited number of projects
-EVERY project creator and donor must have their own >Profile Page> with features such as age, name, picture, interests, previously funded projects (allow users to choose if they wish to remain anonymous, hide these), people they are following, and projects they are following)
-Audience can also search completed projects, featured projects (Projects will be able to be tagged and searchable - ex. Creative, Social, Sport, Film)
What we will provide:
- Payment in parts (as per discussions)
- Text content for our own tabs (excluding Project User content) so About Us, How it Works, etc.
- Images (we hope you are able to design a website EXACTLY like [url removed, login to view] and we will insert different images, text content, along with our additional features)
Important note: This site must be written INDEPENDENTLY and the script along with all coding will be my property and I have the right to sell/use it in any manner. This is mainly if the company sells a few years from now.
1. A fixed price for the initial delivery of the website. Also, a timeframe during which bugs and limited modifications can be made without extra charge. An hourly rate for ongoing modifications after this timeframe.
2. What are your payment terms and estimated timeline?
3. Please provide samples of the more professional looking webs
4. A Non Disclosure Agreement will need to be signed prior to the beginning of the project.
5. There could be longevity in this position, depending on the results.
11 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1277 cho công việc này
Hello Sir/Mam We can do this project for you. Our bid is tentative right now, we will finalize bid amount once specifications are discussed and finalized.
Dear Sir, We have check your project description. We would like to give you more detail into your personal message system so pls. check your message or more details. Thanks
Hi! The project you described can be either straightforward or quite challenging depending on your detailed requirements. It won't be a problem for me either way. It is my duty.