We have more than 225,000 articles here: www.dochost.com. We need them migrated to here: www.articleforge.com.
These are running on two different versions of Interspire's website publisher platform.
1. check the databases and see if there are any differences between the two that may require effort during upgrade.
2. Submit a report at the field level to me about differences and how you will address them.
3. Migrate ALL data to [url removed, login to view] from [url removed, login to view] successfully. No data loss, no data errors. Migration includes categories, authors, articles, and all other data (links between authors and articles and articles and categories for instance.)
4. You MUST NOT copy over configuration data that I set up in ArticleForge.com. You must NOT erase articles already in [url removed, login to view] and must NOT erase users. This cannot be a blind dump of data from one system to another, you must map out the related tables and export from one and import into another.
5. All author, category, and article data must link properly and be searchable and be error free.
6. You must build in error checking and let me know of any data integrity issues.
Please review ArticleLive NX (old version) and Website publisher at [url removed, login to view] for details.
Data is in MySQL.