A mini-'clone' of a community, i.e. with less features than most large friendship communities.
- Different member levels when registering. (I should have option of approval rights for one member level.)
- Automated e-mail confirmations/receipts.
- Simple booking calendar features associated to specific profiles.
- Integrated payment system (PayPal or hosted solution, controlled via control panel)
- Members buying credits/points, and then spending them on membership fee, per megabyte of uploaded material, and giving to eachother.
- Preferably overall 128 bit encrypted connection, but not necessary.
- Top10 lists.
- Grouped forums (membership level).
I highly appreciate exciting ideas and modern layouts which are easy to view, as well as an easy-to-use admin control panel. It is important that I through the control panel can view statistics as well as print/e-mail to members/groups.
Please, when you submit your bid, let me know of a community or other registration site which you have created.
And also if you wish to add Flash details or strictly do it in HTML etc.
Please also comment on whether the following schedule for escrow payment is approved by you or not:
30% Sent into escrow system after design approval
30% Sent into escrow system when all pages are on site and functional
30% When site is live, updated and has been bug free for 5 days. The total of these 90% is then pushed through to you in the escrow system.
10% Retainage released to you after 30 days of bug free operation.