I need an online script that will:
1) request the name of a tokenized pdf for upload and the email address of the user and the name of the user,
2) upload the pdf,
3) open read and parse the tokens inside the uploaded pdf,
4) display a form which will allow the user to input the replacement values for the tokens inside the pdf,
5) embed the replacement values from step 4 into a new pdf file.
6) email the new pdf to the user.
7) store the name and email address of the user to a comma delimited pdf on the server or to a mysql table (creators choice)
The tokens to be replaced can be simple ie: %replacethis1% and %clickbankid3% or whatever.
The replacement tokens may be in the text of the pdf or in links to external websites embedded in the pdf