Below are some of the ref on the method used for session recording:
1) [url removed, login to view]
2) [url removed, login to view]
3) [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
What i want?
I want to be able to record user web session (user clicks, value input and page content shown) on any eCommerce website.
After recording, i want to be able to replay it as many time as i want and as and when i want.
1) i am not talking about video recording or screen capturing web session. There is no requirement for login or payment session to recording.
2) I am not talking about recording from eCommerce websites that i owned. I am referring to all the public eCommerce website like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and etc.
1 possible way of doing is send user through a proxy then record his every actions. If you have a better way of doing this, I am open for other suggestions too.
Please safely assume that user understand that once he reach my proxy site, he will then be re-directed to the eCommerce website accordingly, and thereafter all his web session is recorded.
What i do not want?
No addon from either Chromre, Firefox and IE. Purely running from web browser only. And cannot adjust the proxy setting on the browser. If use proxy, user need to access to the proxy site then redirect accordingly to any eCommerce website. The redirection can be something like "[url removed, login to view]".
Please bid only if you know what i required. When you bid, please provide details on how you are going to do it. (for both record and replay)
Consideration will be given to those who ask relevant questions and provide the setup details as required.