I want to create a web page that allows people to refer their friends to my website.
1. They will type in the names and email addresses of their friends.
2. They will type in their own name and email address.
3. They can type in a message that goes with the letter that we send.
4. The script will send the email to all of their friends inviting these people to come visit my website.
5. The script will keep a record on a simple text file of the name/email of the sender, and the name/email of the friends they are sending it to. (The text file will have one entry per line.)
6. The outgoing email will have variable for: Dear #firstname#. Therefore, the script will have to separate firstname and lastname when the user enters this on the "refer a friend" page.
7. After the user submits a list of their friends, that user will get a thank you letter from me that includes a link for a free gift (a pdf ebook). This will be automated from the script.
8. When they click on Submit a Friend, all of their friends will get our boilerplate email asking them to visit our website.
Attached is a sample mockup (not working) version of our "Refer a Friend" page.
Thanks for bidding!