1. Our website builder was previously installed to our ftp but RE-INSTALLED before starting due to work someone else started but did not finish.
THE CURRENT SET-UP:
1. Our template based website builder currently requires new users to provide their own web hosting and users are required to provide their ftp info upon registration.
This is because their web pages are instantly saved to their own ftp (or they cannot register).
2. Once new users register by providing their ftp/user info, they have access to our template-based website builder. They can build or edit the web pages which are uploaded to their ftp each time they "SAVE"
THE NEW SET-UP NEEDED:
1. We would like our new users to be able to store their website pages on OUR servers for editing purposes until they are ready to upload to their own ftp.
This is so new users can register and use our web builder even if they have not yet secured their domain name or hosting.
2. Our users would be able to register and add their ftp info (OR) they would check a box that says ï¿½Provide ftp Later.ï¿½ Once logged in they would have a tab added to the current tabs that says Add FTP where they can add/edit ftp and upload to their own servers.
3. Our current sign-up process takes users thru several pages. We would like this process stgreamlines into one page AND INCLUDE forcinf users to manually input a 'number image' to lock-out robot spammers.
4. The current built-in ftp uploading tool requires a lot of uneccessary sub-folder info. We want this simplifed as much as possible (it is probably only necessary to ask for (1) ftp server (2) ftp pw (3) ftp username (4)Directory
5. New users could immediately select one of our templates upon registration, then edit and/or save it on our server. Whenever they add or change their ftp info, it should also automatically update in our Admin panel.
We need someone exp'd with references who knows exactly what they are doing and is willing to test their work along the way for accuracy and IE6 compatibility, and someone who will advise and assist if any other issues are found.
PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING