I am an eye doctor--this script is for my offices.
Please see this site & the pictures that I created as a reference:
[url removed, login to view]
PATIENT VIEW ON WEBSITE:
PAGE 1: Patient/Web Calendar view:
This page simply displays a calendar view of the current week and allows the patient to click on an appointment time. Once the user selects an appointment time, I would like them taken to page 2. Please see the image I created to get a better idea of what I need on this page.
PAGE 2: Appointment Information:
For this page, please see the image I created. Most importantly, I will need a drop down list at the top. The patient will use this to select the type of eye exam they need:
Comprehensive Exam (New Patient)
Comprehensive Exam (Existing Patient)
Contact Lens Eval./Fit
Dry Eye/Ocular Surface Disease Eval.
*if other is selected, I would like the user taken to this page: "/other/[url removed, login to view]"
I will create this web page at a later time...it will simply read, "Please call our office to make an appointment."
Each item in this menu will be associated with an amount of time needed--for example, if they select "Comprehensive Exam" then the program will schedule them for a 1 hour time slot (note: to make it easy I will only need 30 min, or 60 minute time slots).
When the user clicks the "Make Appointment" button I would like the user taken to a page that reads "The details of your appointment have been emailed to you. Our office will call to confirm your appointment, thank you."
I would like this script to send 3 emails for each appointment:
1)To the patient as soon as they make their appointment (to include the appointment time & details).
2)A copy of the above email sent to my secretary (email address specified in the ADMIN part of this script).
3)To the patient 3 days before their appointment as a reminder.
Once the patient makes their appointment, it would be nice to have a link back to the home page.
ADMIN VIEW: This is for my secretary to view & should be password protected:
There are a number of features I'd like here:
1) Calendar View--just like the patient/web view--EXCEPT, I would like each filled appointment time slot to read the patient's Name. The name should be clickable, and bring up the patients information when clicked. If the time slot is available, I would like it to be exactly as the Patient/Web view & read "Available" & when clicked, I would like to be able to schedule an appointment...just like the Patient/Web view.
2) I need the ability to block out certain times/days.
3) I would like to be able to change the ADMIN email address (email address the patient info is sent once an appointment is scheduled).
4) I would like to be able to select (radio button maybe) an option to "Double Book". This feature would allow us to fill each appointment slot twice (this is for one of our offices that has two doctors)...BUT not more than two bookings per time slot.
5) A list of Today's Appointments, and a list of Tomorrow's Appointments. This could just be a list of the appointment times & the patient's names. Each name on the list should be clickable, and bring up the patients information when clicked.
6) Ability to search for appointments by last name.
Again, I will need the rights/copyrights to this script once created. I will be just fine running this script off my website. Thank you & I look forward to working with you.