In need of a "Send photo to cell phone" form / script that would:
- be compatible with all or most U.S. cell phone providers (att / cingular, sprint, verizon, t-mobile)
- upload image, resize to fit user's phone screen, detect which phone model it is and the resizing would alter the pic to fit in proportion to the phone model.
If there is no way to detect which model the recipient has, we will need to be able to insert phone models and their screen sizes. I don't mind adding the data for this, but would need an admin / database to add phone models and enter the screen size that the script would look at and determine what size to resize to before sending. The user would just, then, select his phone model from a drop-down 'Select Phone Model'.
- Cell number to be sent to:
- Choose Photo (browse for file)
- Send button
Simple admin that I can set:
- Number of photos allowed per IP
- Total amount of bandwidth permitted per day
- Change admin password
(will also need a stat count at the top that shows "Number of photos sent: X)
* I know that a gateway will be required for this. If you are aware of one that is either free (unlikely) or low cost, please let me know. Otherwise, I would like to use this one, so please build around this API:
[url removed, login to view]
Looking for lowest bid and excellent feedback here on SL. This project needs to be done from scratch. Please PMB me if you have any questions.