I need a script/modified torrent client for creating and submitting torrents to popular torrent sites.
The purpose is to attract attention to a new torrent tracker site, with submitting torrents to already popular torrent trackers, with the inclusion of a text file such as "torrent downloaded from [url removed, login to view]".
Here are the requirements:
1. Should be able to start downloading torrents from a local directory full of .torrent files, then download the files contained within the torrent and save them in separate directories named according to the exact name of the .torrent file.
2. Should be able to execute commands from a text file within every separate directory.
3. Should be able to include a file to all already downloaded directories.
4. Should be able to create new torrents from the already downloaded directories.
5. Should be able to include comments for every created .torrent file from a text file.
6. Should be able to start submitting and seeding the created .torrent files to a list of torrent sites.
7. Should be able to include description/comments for every torrent tracker site when submitting, from a text file.
8. User should be able to enter CAPTCHA's where it's needed in order to successfully submit the torrent files.
9. The CAPTCHA's should be further channeled to a remote windows client for solving. The client should be able to connect to a list of servers.
I might provide some additional, rather minor requirements after the start of the project.
It doesn't matter on which linux torrent client the system will be built upon.
I'll run it on FedoraCore 6.
Desired timeframe is 1 month, month and a half maximum.