Possibility for not logged-in users to upload pictures and add a post to wordpress.
- input fields for post title, user name, email address and post content (text only).
- fields for multiple images (with a 'Browse' button to select the images).
- capchar verification (existing solution can be used, as long as the license allows it)
- upload progress bar (existing solution can be used, as long as the license allows it)
- hidden fields to submit the uploaders IP address
Processing of the uploaded data:
- basic validation of the form data
- thumbnail creation of the uploaded images
- Page that allows to review the uploaded information before it gets posted to the wordpress blog.
- easy to use: preview of the post + 2 buttons for Approval / Denial
- creation of a new post in wordpress (latest version) when approved.
- content of the post: title, image thumbnails linked to the full-size images and the description that the user gave.
Example domain that already has such functionality:
[url removed, login to view]