I have a significant amount of data on real estate in my area. This includes home addresses, prices, and features, such as whether a home has a swimming pool or not. All of this data is in an Excel spreadsheet (acutally a CSV file) and I would like to have a basic PHP/MySQL application that will allow me to search this data.
The steps of the project are:
1. Build a MySQL database based on the data definition I'm attaching to this project.
2. Import the actual data into the MySQL database
3. Create a PHP application that will allow me to search the data. Example: I want to see all homes that have between 3000 and 3100 square feet, with a swimming pool.
4. Create functionality to allow me to select and compare side by side any of the homes that show up in the results from #3.
5. Give me the ability to "save" the comparison in #4 to a permanent URL, so that I can return later and access it if I need to. I would envision this as another MySQL table that keeps track of which property IDs were a part ofa particular "saved comparison" and would be accessed on a URL using the comparison ID. (Something like [url removed, login to view])
I will be able to provide the sample data to you at the time of project commencement. For the purposes of bidding, please use the data definition in the attached excel sheet. Please note that much of this data is in different files, so there is a small amount of relational work that needs to be done, connecting one table to another, etc. This should be self explanatory in the attached file, but if not, I can answer any questions you have.