Simple law firm website modeled after www.ryanrobertslaw.com. It will have a very similar look and feel, but will be enabled with links to short videos. The winning bidder will have a quick turnaround time and also make it easy for me to add video content myself.
Small law firm website with video vignettes. There are approximately seven pages to code. The winning bidder will have a track record of fresh, clean websites, provide a very quick turnaround, and also make it very easy for me to update with new video content.
The winner will also enable me to use a high number of short videos while keeping hosting/data costs low by helping me take advantage of free, or off-the-shelf programs and/or websites that can store the files, but allow me to show the video on my site, in a small, pop-up window.
The site must have the following elements:
* The site should be modeled after [[url removed, login to view]]. Go there to see what I am looking for. I want it white, with the same sized toolbar, with an image of some kind (photo or graphic) below the menu, and also with a firm description to the right of the image, and then three columns below. Use a different font
* There can be no “frozen video screens?? on the website. Videos will be hyperlinked to descriptive language about the video. You click on the words, and the website fades as the video pops up.
* The columns should be titled “Entrepreneurs??, “Investors??, and “Interviews.?? Beneath each column there will be short, well-spaced headlines for different video vignettes. I will provide the language for the headlines.
* Your key creative contribution must be at the top left, the letterhead of the firm name, which will have my initials, and the words “Entrepreneurs?? and “Investors?? And also, the selection and/or creation of a catchy, professional image below the menu (think catamaran, clipper’s ships, America’s cup etc., but doesn’t necessarily need to be a boat). I am open to tastefully chosen and placed stock photos.
* Background must be white, for accent colors I like light grays and stormy blues, as well thin black lines that don’t meet. Be prepared to submit three or four versions where the colors are all the same, but shuffled around, i.e., in one the toolbar is blue and another gray, so I can visualize the difference. That should not be difficult.
* A horizontal menu bar will have the following menu items: “home,?? “profile,?? “practices,?? “blog,?? “fees,?? “contact,?? and “ace.??
* Each of those menu items will take you to a different page, except “practices?? will be a drop down menu with two different options, and “blog?? will link to my blog at another URL.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jun 9, 2009 12:20:32 PM:
Thank you for bidding, I will be reviewing all the bids today and hopefully making a decision soon. To get a better idea of what I am looking for, I really like the following examples from [url removed, login to view]: 3381, 4183. The colors from 4183 are great, as is the use of white space, but not sure about the paper airplanes...perhaps a more sophisticated graphic? I like the green from 3381 and the "growth" idea from the plant. A young and new growth/shoot/plant idea is appealing. Also, I want only two columns of videos at the bottom of the site, not three. One titled "Corporate" and the other "Estate Planning".
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jun 9, 2009 2:18:39 PM:
To find templates 4183 and 3381 on dreamtemplates, select "search templates" on the very bottom of the right hand menu, and then put the numbers in the template name box. A bidder asked about this, and I agree that the dreamtemplate website should have a more user friendly search function.