Geo-aware image message board
Dự án này đã nhận được 8 lượt đặt giá từ các freelancer tài năng với mức đặt giá trung bình là $994 USD.Nhận tin báo giá cho dự án tương tự
Ngân sách dự án$750 - $1500 USD
Tổng đặt giá8
Mô tả dự án
We need a programmer to develop a back-end and a design-ready front-end of a message board. We already have a team of designers that will layout, style and finish the look of both user's and admin's web interfaces -- so the front-end should be really flexible, so -- no tables, just divs please :). All we want here is pure CSS3 and HTML5 compliant output.
Use cases, data structure/logic, typical pages' general design layouts etc. are available and sent upon agreement.
PROJECT'S MAIN FEATURES:
Python/Django or PHP are preferred as development languages; MySQL is preferred for the database; CSS3 and HTML5 compliant; no tables, no flash; mobile-superfriendly; pages loading as fast as possible; geo-aware/geo-enabled; SEO-friendly; RSS / Atom feed; unicode ready.
Users should be able to: compose and post messages, flag, read, and search for messages, filter list of messages by given filters, register an account, edit and delete their messages, see certain statistics regarding their own messages,
A message consists of:
- required plain text (possibly multiline) - filled by user;
- several various inputs (radiobuttons, checkboxes, dropdown lists, text inputs) - filled/checked by user;
- arbitrary picture(s) uploaded by user to our back-end or linked from another website or - if possible - a photo sharing service like facebook/pixable, picasa, fotki, flickr, photobucket, imageshack, dropbox, skydrive, etc etc etc (the list is still under consideration - we dont need support for dozens of image services to be coded into back-end at once, we just need 2-3-4 of them AND the back-end should be flexible enough to add more services later by a completely different programmer/developer; ALSO - if linking via services turns out to be too hard to develop, we'd like at least to let user point to a shared image so that the system saves a copy to our back-end);
- a required geo location defined either (at the user's choise) by the user's mobile device or set manually by clicking on a map;
- arbitrary author ID (if written by a registered user).
One of a message's required attributes is a Geo-point which must be defined by the message's author either by a GPS function of their mobile device or pointed manually by clicking on a map. The map API to use is Yandex maps or Google maps (still choosing).
Please suggest your price.
Muốn kiếm tiến?
- Hạn định ngân sách và khung thời gian
- Vạch đề xuất
- Nhận thanh toán cho công việc của bạn
Thuê những Freelancer đã đặt giá trong dự án này
Tìm kiếm công việc?
Làm việc cho những dự án như dự án này và kiếm tiền tại nhà!Đăng ký ngay
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online