I have an existing group buy website which has several bugs that need to be fixed. The original developer can no longer continue working on the project so I'm looking for some experienced php developer to quickly fix these problems so I can launch my site. Time frame is no more than 7 calendar days. Budget $200.
Please review the site and the list of bugs require fixing. Once you have won the bid, I will give you access to the backend as well as server files and db for you to directly implement any changes. Also if it helps, the site is based on the Couponic template on yii framework.
Site URL: [url removed, login to view]
Bugs to be fixed:
1. Header and top navs
a) 'Visit More Cities', 'Get Deals by Email', 'Refer Friends, Get $' not formatted very well.
b) Please move 'Visit More Cities' to just next to the city name.
c) Upon click on these links, the drop down is still below the main nav bar. Please move that also back to the top of the header.
d) Long city names do not display properly on the 'View More Cities' list. Please review and fix. Please sort city names alphabetically in the 'View More Cities' list.
e) Please also sort the Province/State names alphabetically in the 'Get Deals by Email' drop down list.
f) Please remove the submenu strip to save header room.
g) Change header background graphic to just pure blue. No wavy pattern.
2. Remove the 3rd thing in the 'Share' option list.
3. Slideshow auto slides which is good. However, if I play the video in the slide show, the slide show continues to scroll, which is not good. It should allow the video to finish playing before sliding over to the next thing.
Also the video doesn't show in Google Chrome. Please review and fix.
4. In the 'More Local Deals' right nav, the 'Save xxx %' green box cuts into the left margin. Please re-align.
5. 'Highlights' and 'The Fine Print' should be 2 columns of equal width below the picture.
6. Change background color for 'Buy it for a friend!' to blue.
7. For a user buying with credit, once the balance is $0 after redeeming all credits, checkout process should not send to paypal anymore.
8. Gift card option should allow users to purchase with credit too.
9. Mobile page needs a little tweeking:
a) Logo appears too small.
b) Price/Discount/Savings section not formatted very nicely.
10. Need assistance configure newsletter. Either do it from my own server or integrate with mailchimp.
11. Make footer area into a CMS and can be edited in multiple languages.
12. Use local image instead of image from another site: [url removed, login to view] (currently configured in /deals/themes/classic/views/worklets/deal/side/[url removed, login to view]