I do not want an exact clone, but I do want a site built based on this model:
[url removed, login to view], a site in which users view youtube videos to build "credits" which they then use to have other viewet users watch their own videos.
The difference is I want it built to exchange "song plays" instead of video plays.
In addition to functioning and payment processing the same as the above site, the script / site must solve / answer the following questions:
1) what is the minimum play length to count as a "play" or "listen"?
2) how many listens are allowed by the site by a single IP and still count as a "listen"?
3) what are the maximum counted listens by a "guest" (non-registered user) of the site?
4) what are the maximum counted listens by a registered user of the site?
5) would this site be able to increase listens simply by "pinging" it, or does it require an actual file play?
The original script above targets youtube; I will tell the winning bidder which site will be targeted for plays / listens.
Feel free to ask any questions to clarify the project to post a fair bid price, as I do not know how complex this will be.
Thank you in advance!