Here is our challenge. On our social network we opened up our membership for a time and spammers auto blasted our blog function. The result is that we have 20,000 profiles with over one million blogs many of which are spam and other things which negatively affect us with Google - things such as cloaking.
I want a guru to automate the cleanup as follows:
1. login using username and password (supplied for all profiles)
2. Find cloaking or other negative issues
3. Delete the offending blog.
On the other hand most of these blogs are composed of high quality content and meaningful outward links. Therefore there is a second part to this project.
For a filtered list of profiles:
1. login using username and password (supplied)
2. Insert a keyword that we want to achieve authority for in the blog title and somewhere between 100 and 200 words into the blog.
I am very interested to hear proposals, suggestions and examples of similar solutions