We are an extension campus of IIM Lucknow, U.P. We need some enhancements to be done in our existing website www.iimlnc.ac.in. You may need to see the parent site as well site as well [ [url removed, login to view] ]
Parent Site: [ [url removed, login to view] ]
Our Website: [ [url removed, login to view] ]
The [url removed, login to view] is the existing web site for IIM Lucknow's Noida Campus and a prestigious opportunity for you to work for enhancing the same. The details of the tools used in designing this site are also available on the site.
Just go through it & see the mail for your self to find out as to what is expected out of you. We expect that the website be as dynamic as possible. eg, We should have the FTP rights to modify the content on any page, as and when required, and upload the same. Also, there should be a flexibility to add new menus. eg, If we want to add a new section called FAQs then the Admin user should have the rights to login to the Master form, create a new menu, add content and upload. We also want the following :
* Add a new section called FAQs
* New section called 'Programme Calendar'.
* 'Campus News' should be a part of the main menu.
* Students section shall be the most important section from the point of view of recruiters. Thus, it needs to be made as user friendly as possible. The guest user should be given a login name that shall be created by the admin. On logging in the user should be able to see a summary of the batch profile. eg, Graphs depicting the industry-wise break-up, experience, etc. Then there should be a search criteria. eg, Experience, Industry, Function, Qualification, etc. There should be Guest login as well that should simply display the student profiles without any serach criterias.
* We are planning to upload a Printable Brouchure .
* No need for the MDP section separately as the same shall be covered in the IIML website.- Hence may be removed.
* Small things like Faculty list should not open IIML's website but get displayed in our website. Same thing for the 'Admission' section.
* No need for the 'About Website' section.
* A new section called 'WMP Advantage' that shall display the benefits of joining the WMP programme.
* A new section called 'Sitemap'.
* The colour scheme for the website should be chosen keeping in mind the profile of the class. Since we are experienced people it should have a professional look.
The students profile page can contain the following details:
2. Qualification including certifications, if any
3. Total Experience
4. Current organisation
5. Organisations(s) worked with
6. Area(s) of Specialisation/ Area(s) of Interest
7. Email Id
8. Telephone Nos./Mobile No.
9. Photograph (Not compulsory)
10. Keywords- This field shall be hidden and shall be used for search purposes by the visitor. Each student can define their own set of keywords with a mximum limit of 15 words.
Pls submit a competitive quotation for the same asap.
Any clarifications if reqd may be mentioned.