Description: We are a printing company that wants to add to our current website. We have a basic website for Design Associates and want that linked to a retail raffle ticket creation page with the ability to create and dynamically proof print material.
The pdf is a basic plan of the website we would like to create. The sample designs were done hoping they would make the process easier. We are currenly using ipage as the host. ipage supports php and so were hoping to have the programing done in php. We can supply any of the artwork in the pdf to you for use. You can use our current web site as an example for colors and setup. We wanted the colors red, white and blue. The pdf samples are our general idea and any suggestions, improvements, ways to make things easier are welcome from you. If there is something that is very difficult let us know and we can change/delete it to keep the cost down. It would be nice to have the menu items and pull down menu turn to a white background and blue type when rolled over or selected.
The flow of the site we want similar to [url removed, login to view]
* Users able to create dynamic proofs or upload files at anytime which would be stored on a server or sent to our email and at the same time creates a proof displayed on the screen for approval and can recreate the proof with changes if necessary until it is approved. After approved, a hi-res file is sent with the other job info. to us to be printed.
* Users is able to order and pay for printing material online.
Any suggestions for this would be appreciated.
* Ability for users to register (see pdf sample) Both user company billing and shipping info is required.
* the user can check box to repeat the billing info into the shipping info fields, these will be on file as default)
* Able to setup clients and email them the login information after approval. The login would not allow users that have emails from free sites ie. yahoo, hotmail, etc.
* Confirm the email account is valid and within the USA.
* User account can be set-up as tax exempt for resale after getting the appropriate resale number approved.
* User has to click in box to accept terms before using site.
* First the user decides on 1 of 2 ticket sizes, prices and sizes are shown on that page. The user then clicks on a button that directs them to the page for the ticket size they have chosen.
Create Job Info:
* When the user is directed to the appropriate page for size, a Job number is created showing the date and time.
(ie. June 1, 2009 at 11:31pm will generate the following number- 060109-2331) 1st the date, then a hyphen and the time on a 24 hour number)
* The right side of the window shows updated total cost as options are chosen during job creation.
* Total with shipping is created and the user pays online with each order.
* Ground UPS is included
* Actual shipping costs plus $10.00 is charged for any non-ground, express shipping. (Is this possible?)
* the user can have multiple delivery adresses for products (have the ability to select the correct address during the order checkout). ie a default address and can select/create a "drop ship" address
* the page times out after about 5 minutes of inactivity.
*****All the info would not fit on this page please see attachments for complete info.
Đã trao cho:
19 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $2968 cho công việc này
We've web application to manage Printing company, web2print application we released for the US based Printing company, See at pmb and discuss with me.