I want an Entry Form for game description as followed:
· The user will populate the Ref No and the rest of the fields (Player, Club, Value and club) will be populated automatically from the existing database.
· The first thirteen players in an IRFL team must be selected in their correct positions so when the user select a coach it shouldn’t accept other players except a player from the coach list and for ex Full Back should be also from Full Back players list…
· The four substitutes must consist of two backs and two forwards (14-15-16-17) and can be chosen as follows:
1. Substitute Back can be chosen only from the 7 lists of the following players database: 1. Full Back list, 2. Wing Threequarter list, 3. Centre Threequarter list, 4. Centre Threequarter list, 5 Wing Threequarter list, 6 Stand Off Half list, 7 Scrum Half list.
2. Substitute Forward can be chosen only from the 6 lists of the following players database: 8 Prop Forward, 9 Hooker, 10 Prop Forward, 11 Second Row Forward, 12 Second Row Forward, 13 Loose Forward.
· The field before the club’s field should count the number of the players from the same club which shouldn’t exceed 2 players from the same club.
· The name of the team shouldn’t exceed 20 characters.
· Drop down menu to be added for the user to be able to opt for the option (from 16 teams already in the database): If you want the team to be entered into one of the mini-leagues, please select for which club:
· A tick box to be added to the option: If you wish to subscribe to the Web Results service (cost is £ 8.00 and this covers all teams registered at one address) please check the box (Paypal payment has to be integrated for that purpose).
· The button: Make another Entry should allow the user to enter another team (the user address should remain the same).
· The button: Submit this Entry and pay via PayPal should take the user to Paypal payment page and include is the payment: number of teams x £6 + £8 subscription of Web Results in case the option is ticked.
· The button: Print this Entry and send via Post with cheque payment should be printed like attached Entry_Return_Form.
· Another condition should be added to the selection of the team: the total value of the players in one team shouldn’t exceed £3,000,000.00.
Many thanks and Happy bidding
Đã trao cho:
Dear sir, After reading your project details,we are interested in this project and would like to bid on this project. Please view my PMB for more details. Thank you.