Would like to create a custom module for JCOW called something like "Brag Box" that is very similar to the "Blog" functionality, but instead of the user entering into a freeform text box, it would make them fill out a variety of form controls with data validation. These values would have to be stored in the DB and to be displayed in a summarized fashion on the users' profile - should also allow for easy querying from DB.
The fields required would be:
1) a text box for the event name,
2) dynamically populated dropdown for the activity
3) text box (accepting numerical value) for distance
4) dropdown for unit of measure (of distance, kms/meters/miles/yards, etc)
5) dropdowns to measure day(s), hour(s), Minute(s) - time the event took to complete.
6) another field to store optional numerical data- available or greyed out based on the selection of activity in 2)
7) textbox for comments.