i need a joomla obituary component that will function exactly as the obituary functionality on this website does:
[url removed, login to view]
The joomla site for this project is already built where i initially tried using a Custom Content Kit (K2) to recreate the obituary functionality in joomla, but could not get the cck to behave exactly like the functionality on the original ( [url removed, login to view] ) website ( written in cfml ):
- upon entering the any page there will be a "recent obits" module in the left column with a "subscriptions" link included that shows the 10 most recent obituaries
- under the "recent obits" module, there needs to be a "search obituaries" module where users can search by name or if they click on the search button only, they get the entire list of obits in the database (old db will need to be imported)
- the "obituaries" link on every page will take the user to the "obituaries" page where they will see a list of the 6 most recent obits sorted either by date or name...the search box module will also be displayed at the top of this page
- when a user clicks on an obituary, they are taken to that listing which shows dob/dod/name with 2 links "guest book" and "sign guest book" underneath the name. the decendent's obituary is then listed next with a "print obituary" button at the bottom of the page.
- when "guest book" is clicked, users see a list of all comments in order of most recent first with the decedent's name/dob/dod along with a "sign guestbook" and "view obitiuary" link underneath
- the "sign guestbook" link takes the user to a form where they input their name/email/location/comments along with one choice of pre-loaded background designs, such as a "Christian Cross" among others
The functionality for the obituaries component must be accessible thru the joomla administrator backend where the admin can add/edit new obits along with image upload...comment approval will be part of the backend for this component as well
Please send your email if you have any questions about the requirements for this job.
P.S. I can pay milestone for this project but require 33% progress on the project to release the milestone payment.