Before bidding on this project, please read it thouroughly to understand what I am asking for. If you do not believe you can complete this within a month please do not bid. Also, I am looking for quality work and not a halfway job. Thank you for your interest.
I have an open-source flat file content management system that I need a mass installer for. The CMS is very easy to understand and only requires editing a few files before uploading. Here is what the CMS currently does:
1) edit a [url removed, login to view] file to specify domain location, site name, site description, and a few other variables
2) place a list of keywords in a [url removed, login to view] file
3) the script will then create an entire page based around each keyword in the [url removed, login to view] file
I attached the CMS for you to look at. Note the [url removed, login to view] file as this file and the [url removed, login to view] file will be the only two that are edited by the system I want.
Here is what I want:
I want a system that will mass install this script across multiple domains and subdomains.
Note that the entire CMS is already finished, I just need a system / interface that will mass install this script and modify several variables within the [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] files.
I will supply a text list of seed keywords and a text list of domains that I own.
What the system I want will perform in the background:
1) The system will take a domain from the domain list and create an addon domain through cpanel
2) Using seed keywords from the seed keyword text file, the system will create subdomains based on the seed keyword.
ex: if there is a seed keyword such as television, then a subdomain such as [url removed, login to view] is created
3) The system will then use [url removed, login to view] and the wordze api to gather a list of keywords using the seed keyword as the search term. So if the seed keyword is "television", the system will use keywords returned from wordze's api to save into the script's [url removed, login to view] file located on the subdomain (keywords will need to be cleaned so that there are no strange characters and all are alphanumeric)
4) The script will then edit the [url removed, login to view] file based on the above settings (url location, main keyword of site, etc.)
5) Finally, a list of certain items within the script files will be chmod to 777
All this should be packaged up into a nice looking web interface where I can click a button to install a new subdomain.
What the interface should look like:
* For the CMS, I have several installs where the template files are different. I would like to be able to use multiple templates for these mass installs (Its fine if the system randomly picks which template to use per install)
* A field to enter my adsense publisher ID (this field should have to be filled every time an install is done, just once during the intitial setup of the mass installer) Once adsense publisher ID is entered, each [url removed, login to view] file will be updated to include mine (instead of the default ID within the config file)
* A list of domains I have uploaded (from the text file)
* A table of subdomains running as well as stats on these sites such as (# of pages indexed in google, yahoo, and msn)
So with the web interface, after the initial setup page, the above will be a type of "reports" page that will list what the system has done.
I will give a negotiable bonus if the winning bidder can do the following as an addon:
1) Once a certain number of subdomains have pages indexed on google, check to see if index number goes down. If a site gets taken out of the google index, the site will be deleted and a new site/subdomain will be created in its place
2) Promotion of each of the subdomains (getting pages indexed in Google)