We are wanting to build a new site with auction-like capabilities. It should be a simple project for those that have done it before.
We have ALL the page designs completed in MS Powerpoint. You will need to re-create the pages, and create the script that sits behind the site.
As you can see from our ratings, we are serious and professional webmaster. We expect the same from our programmers.
A summary of the project requirements:
1. Registration and password functionalities for 2 types of users – The auction holders, and the bidders (online registration with email verification)
2. Ability for the auction holder to upload new auctions, auction descriptions, including photos and price parameters
3. Auction holder will then have their own homepage, where they can see auction activity of bidders, edit current auctions, and see historical auctions. As well as editing profile etc
4. Bidders must be able to bid on multiple auctions at once, see all historical details, as well as editing their profile etc
5. Bidders must be able to fill in an online “bidding form” – which we have an outline of, but you will need to create web version
6. Bidders will be able to have ‘saved searches' and ‘watch lists'
7. There are specific parameters/ rules on how many auctions the bidders can be on, and how it works. These are all clearly explained in the project outline (only to be emailed to the winning programmer)
8. Need to build a search function, so that all users can search the listed auctions
9. Need to keep a database of all previous/ historical auctions
10. Front page needs to be created (we have an outline in Powerpoint), and will have simple functions on it. As well, need the ability to show a few of the auctions – and photos of the auctions goods
11. A few static pages – such as about us, contact us, privacy etc.
We need a great site, and we want someone who can make the edits that we require. We will not add functionality once the project has commenced – but we do expect edits and bugs to be worked on.
The site will be different to this, but for a similar example to the site we are looking for, have a look at: [url removed, login to view]
Please PMB if you have any questions.