I need a smaller online inventory for non-profit organizations. The inventory must use PHP and MySQL to run on our server.
Features that the online inventory must have:
Admin back end:
- possibility to add/ remove multiple Organizations
- possibility to add/ remove multiple users to each Organization
- ability to add/ remove access levels:
1. add the goods in the inventory.
2. just look at the goods in the inventory.
There must be an interface to backup the database for individual Organizations.
Ability to add articles with the following information:
- Name of product
- Number of purchased goods
- Price per piece
- Shipping costs
- Total (price of product + shipping). Calculated automatically.
- Possibility to add Cost centre for the article.
Is the product already signed up in the inventory it should be possible to choose it from a dropdown menu for an more user friendly way to add articles.
The user is also able to reduce article from the inventory. (FIFO princip will be used. See below).
The user should be able to print the stock balance of all goods.
The user should be able to print a list of all additions and removals of goods that have been made under a given time period.
Features that the online inventory must meet:
User can add an Opening balanse at the begining of the year.
All goods of the same type is calulated together. When an article is reduced from the inventory it should use the principle: FIFO (First in - first out). Read about FIFO: [url removed, login to view]
All articles in the inventory must also be calculated together.
Đã trao cho:
12 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $333 cho công việc này
Hi there, I am a professional php developer with over 11 years ex[erience in developing web based applications and am suer I can deliver the solution in a short time. Regards