I have a problem with a programmer I chose for an Oscommerce site on another site. I need an oscommerce site working for this Tuesday. Products are based on [url removed, login to view] site.
I have more or less the design I want, we need to change the oscommerce inner pages to look like it, and not have the default oscommerce look that is unusable and anti user-friendly.
- We we need add 13 products, diveded in 2 categories. I have the look for the inner and detail pages.
- Home page look is more or less created as well.
- We need the possibility of adding some custom items to product like LP and weght.
- We need to have 2 menu entries (articles and researches) with the possibility in the admin area to create articles and researches and assign each of them to one or more products, and viceversa (edit product and assign articles or researches), so that they appear on products detail page and menu entries.
- Payment gateway with spanish bank based on an already done oscommerce integration.
- Site user end and back end should be in Spanish at the end, since client is Spanish.
This would be all, but I need this for Tuesday because site needs to be presented on Tuesday and the team doing is just failed.
Is there anybody out there that can do this for me who is good on oscommerce integration and good on design so that the site looks good?
I'll make this project featured if needed and you guarantee that this can be done on time. Please send links to your previous work and experience.
Site's look (more or less) can be seen at [url removed, login to view], but we need to adjust and retouch it a bit to look cleaner on homepage. The look is based on Skype shop, but we need to add some different details.
I know oscommerce integrations can be done fast, most things are already done.